Why should you stand in a queue to pay the utility bills when you can do it online? It takes less than 5 minutes and you can get amazing cashback or offers in the process. With everyone showing more interest in using payment apps and websites to pay the bills, most of the apps are offering attractive discounts to grab more users.
Let us look at some of the most-used platforms to pay the bills and get a bonus in the process.
Airtel Payments Bank
- Airtel currently has two offers for users who use Airtel Thanks App, Airtel website, Airtel Payments Bank, Airtel Money Wallet, etc.
- New users can get up to Rs. 40 or flat 50% cashback on first-time utility bill payment. This offer can be used only once per user.
- Valid up to 31st March 2020, users who pay their electricity bill of at least Rs. 700 are eligible for a flat Rs. 40 cashback which will be credited to their Airtel wallet in 24 hours.
- Among the popular bill payment apps, Paytm has more than one offer for you to choose from. First-time users can get Rs. 50 cash back on the first electricity bill they pay using the app. Use the coupon code ELECFIRST to avail of the offer. The amount will be credited to the account in 24 hours.
- By using the code LUCKY200, you could be one of those lucky winners to get 100% cashback. The maximum amount for cashback is Rs. 100. You can use the coupon twice a month.
- If you are a traveler, you can get up to Rs. 2000 cashback on travel booking by using the coupon code TRAVELOFFER during electricity bill payment. This is a one-time offer and is valid for a limited time.
- Users who pay the electricity bill using a Freecharge account can avail Rs. 200 SuperCash on their MobiKwik account. Use the coupon code FIRSTLIGHT to avail of the offer. Users can use the offer only once. The offer is valid for a limited period.
- PhonePe provides scratch cards with up to Rs. 1000 on electricity bill payment. The cashback amount ranges from Rs. 20 to Rs. 1000. It is applicable once per user, that too on the first transaction. The minimum amount for the transaction to be eligible is Rs. 300.
- Use Airtel Payments Bank UPI to make the first transaction through Amazon Pay and receive up to Rs. 75 off on electricity bill payment. The minimum amount for the transaction is Rs. 400. The offer is valid until 2nd April 2020.
You can also use Freecharge, Payzapp, PhonePay, or Google Pay to make the bill payment. The offers tend to change from time to time so make sure you read the T&C of the offers.